No Hardware. No Software. No Upgrades.
Bring your International Student Programs into the Online World
- Is traditional software keeping you from managing your International Student Programs more efficiently?
- Are manual processes slowing you down or creating incorrect results?
- Does your current data management system require software upgrdes, unexpected maintenance which cost you extra expenses?
- Do you require real-time data access when you are away from your office for agent conferences, student fairs or counseling with parents?
- Would you like to have students registered online?
If you are faced with similar challenges, Studyadmin Canada's Online Application and Database System can provide you with fully featured solutions at minimum costs and let you focus on growing your programs.
Main Features of Online Application Process and Database Systems
Online Application System
- Can be used by students, parents or agents.
- User can save or modify their data at any time.
- User can apply for multiple programs (e.g. Long term regular program and short term ESL)
- Student can upload required documents (e.g. Copy of report card, Letter of recommendation)
- Application fee can be paid online.
- All data transaction is secured through highly encrypted SSL (secured socket layer)
- For more about Online Application System, click here.
Online Database System
- Online intranet data management system for your education programs.
- Accept students either online or offline.
- Student info who has applied online can be accessed real-time.
- Data management for new students and returning students.
- Manage homestay, custodian, insurance, study permit, etc.
- Create documents such as Letter of Acceptance, invoices, receipts and more.
- Management for agents, agent contracts
- For more about Online Database System, click here.
Now more than ever, your international student programs demand your full attention. Studyadmin Canada will help you do more with less. So you can stay focused on what’s important: providing high quality education service and creating satisfied students, parents and agents.